UPDATE: April 9, 2020 - Upon our request, the playground swings in our neighbourhood have now been locked and slide blocked to assist in enforcing soclal distancing rules.
In accordance with social distancing mandates, all city playgrounds, including ours located at the south end of Watercolours, is closed. Green spaces and park trails remain open for walking as long as physical distancing is maintained. Please note, our playground equipment are
Below is a list of City facility closures and program cancellations:
- City Hall
- Community centres
- Recreation facilities
- Soccer pitches
- Basketball courts
- Off-Leash parks
- Parking lots at City parks and at some community centres adjacent to parks.
City Enforcement Measures
- City By-law Enforcement and Security Officers, are enforcing provincial orders related to non-essential business closures and gatherings of more than 5 people (unless members of a single household), in partnership with Peel Regional Police
- Residents can call 3-1-1 to report non-compliance
- Set fines for non-compliance range from $750 to $1000
- Residents in Mississauga wishing to report a non-compliant food establishment such as a bar or restaurant, should call Peel Public Health at 905-799-7700.